ITS Training Services
ConSysTec is an authority on applying and teaching systems engineering (as applied to ITS), Project Management, ITS Architectures, ITS Standards, and Turbo Architecture. We have developed and delivered many of training courses in these areas.
InstructorsOur ITS training instructors include:
- Dr. Robert S. Jaffe is an NHI Certified Instructor in System Engineering, ITS Architecture and Turbo Architecture. Dr. Jaffe was also the lead developer of the award winning 2-day and 3-day USDOT courses: "Using the National ITS Architecture for Deployment" (the precursor to the current NHI course 137013). He has assisted in developing the Tier 1/2 workshops, and the Regional ITS Architecture Process Workshop. He is also an instructor for the NTI course, "Project Management for Transit Professionals."
- Mr. Bruce S. Eisenhart is an NHI Certified Instructor in System Engineering, ITS Architecture and Turbo Architecture. Over the past 7 years he has delivered over 45 USDOT courses and workshops on The National ITS Architecture, Regional ITS Architectures, Turbo Architecture, and Systems Engineering including the NHI Courses "Using The National ITS Architecture for Deployment", "Turbo Architecture Software", and "Introduction to Systems Engineering." He helped develop the original National ITS Architecture training course in 1996 and the original Turbo Architecture training course. He is also an instructor for the NTI course, "Project Management for Transit Professionals."
- Ms. Nancy Neuerburg co-developed and teaches the NTI course "Managing Information for Success: Your Role in a Changing Business", a high level course for mid-level and senior management on Information Technologies. She is also an instructor for the NTI course, "Project Management for Transit Professionals."
- Mr. Patrick Chan has delivered several ITS Standards Training Modules as part of the USDOT's ITS Professional Capacity Building Program. These modules include Understanding User Needs for DMS Systems Based on NTCIP 1203 Standard, Specifying Requirements for DMS Systems Based on NTCIP 1203 Standard, Applying Your Test Plan to the NTCIP 1203 v03 DMS Standard, Specifying Requirements for FMS Based on NTCIP 1210 Standard, and Applying Your Test Plan to TMDD Standard.
- Mr. Bruce Eisenhart, Mr. Patrick Chan, Mr. Scott Altman, and Ms. Nancy Neuerburg have all delivered training modules for the USDOT's ITS Professional Capacity Building Program standards for public transit.
Customized Training CoursesBased on our expertise and experience in providing ITS training, ConSysTec is able to work with our clients to successfully develop and provide customized training classes in all of our core business areas. Our customized training classes have included presentations, course materials and interactive exercises. Training can be performed both in person or via webinar. We can provide training for individuals, small groups, or large groups. Areas we offer training in include, but are not limited to:
- Using ITS Architectures
- Applying the Systems Engineering Process
- Using ITS Commmunication Standards
- Project Management